Friday, August 3, 2018

Finally

I finally have some fruit set and some lunkers on the way.

This Big Zac is about the size of a cookie. Still just a baby.

A couple of nice megablooms with fruit set, one Big Zac and one Domingo. This one is at the top of the stake. Not sure how I'm going to support it when it gets big.

These caterpillar looking tomatoes always seem to self destruct, but we'll see about this one.

This one was the best of the bunch originally. It looks like a giant tarantula, but it is SLOOOOOW in growing.

I'm seeing a lot of plain jane round tomatoes like this one. It would be a keeper if my name was Fred, but I'm ripping them off and chucking them. 

Not a trophy tomato, but I finally have my first tomato with any kind of color. I think I started the seeds on 2/10, so that's about 175 days to maturity. Ugh.


No comments:

Post a Comment